R1LP0408CSP-5SI Renesas Electronics America, R1LP0408CSP-5SI Datasheet
Manufacturer Part Number
Renesas Electronics America
Wide Temperature Range Version
4M SRAM (512-kword × 8-bit)
The R1LP0408C-I is a 4-Mbit static RAM organized 512-kword × 8-bit. R1LP0408C-I Series has realized
higher density, higher performance and low power consumption by employing CMOS process technology
(6-transistor memory cell). The R1LP0408C-I Series offers low power standby power dissipation;
therefore, it is suitable for battery backup systems. It has packaged in 32-pin SOP, 32-pin TSOP II.
• Single 5 V supply: 5 V ± 10%
• Access time: 55/70 ns (max)
• Power dissipation:
• Completely static memory.
• Equal access and cycle times
• Common data input and output.
• Directly TTL compatible.
• Battery backup operation.
• Operating temperature: −40 to +85°C
Rev.2.00, May.26.2004, page 1 of 12
Active: 10 mW/MHz (typ)
Standby: 4 µW (typ)
No clock or timing strobe required
Three state output
All inputs and outputs