NS6W183R Nichia, NS6W183R Datasheet - Page 6
Manufacturer Part Number
Specifications of NS6W183R
Size Lxwxh (mm)
Lumi-nous Inten-sity Typ(cd)
Lumi-nous Flux Typ(lm))
Forward Voltage Vf(v) Typ
Forward Voltage Vf(v) Max
• Recommended Reflow Soldering Condition(Lead-free Solder)
● Recommended Soldering Pad Pattern
* This LED is designed to be reflow soldered on to a PCB. If dip soldered or hand soldered,
* Reflow soldering must not be performed more than twice.
* Avoid rapid cooling. Ramp down the temperature gradually from the peak temperature.
* Nitrogen reflow soldering is recommended. Air flow soldering conditions can cause optical degradation,
* Since the silicone used in the encapsulating resin is soft, do not press on the encapsulant resin.
* Repairing should not be done after the LEDs have been soldered. When repairing is unavoidable,
* The Cathode 2 should be soldered to customer PCB.
* When soldering, do not apply stress to the LED while the LED is hot.
Nichia cannot guarantee its reliability.
caused by heat and/or atmosphere.
Pressure can cause nicks, chip-outs, encapsulant delamination and deformation, and wire breaks, decreasing reliability.
a hot plate should be used.
It should be confirmed beforehand whether the characteristics of the LEDs will or will not be damaged by repairing.
If it is difficult or impossible, use high heat-dissipating adhesive.
1 to 5°C per sec
Blank boxes: Solder resist opening , Shaded areas: Footprint
Cathode 1 and Cathode 2 should be soldered to a PCB.
180 to 200°C
(単位 Unit: mm)