INT200PFI1 Power Integrations, INT200PFI1 Datasheet
Manufacturer Part Number
1.INT200PFI2.pdf (12 pages)
2.INT200PFI1.pdf (12 pages)
Specifications of INT200PFI1
Low-side Driver IC
Low-side Drive and High-side Control
with Simultaneous Conduction Lockout
5 V CMOS Compatible Control Inputs
• Combines logic inputs for low and high-side drives
• Schmidt-triggered inputs for noise immunity
Built-in High-voltage Level Shifters
• Integrated level shifters simplify high-side interface
• Can withstand up to 800 V for direct interface to the
• Pulsed high-voltage level shifters reduce power
Gate Drive Output for an External MOSFET
• Provides 300 mA sink/150 mA source current
• Can drive MOSFET gate at up to 15 V
• External MOSFET allows flexibility in design for various
Built-in Protection Features
• Simultaneous conduction lockout protection
• UV lockout
The INT200 Low-side driver IC provides gate drive for an
external low-side MOSFET switch and high-side level shifting.
When used in conjunction with the INT201 high-side driver, the
INT200 provides a simple, cost-effective interface between
low-voltage control logic and high-voltage loads. The INT200
is designed to be used with rectified 110 V or 220 V supplies.
Both high-side and low-side switches can be controlled
independently from ground-referenced 5 V logic inputs on the
low side driver.
Built-in protection logic prevents both switches from turning
on at the same time and shorting the high voltage supply. Pulsed
level shifting saves power and provides enhanced noise
immunity. The circuit is powered from a nominal 15 V supply
to provide adequate gate drive for external N-channel MOSFETs.
Applications include motor drives, electronic ballasts, and
uninterruptible power supplies. The INT200 can also be used
to implement full- bridge and multi-phase configurations.
The INT200 is available in 8-pin plastic DIP and SOIC packages.
INT201 high-side driver
Figure 1. Typical Application
Figure 2. Pin Configuration.